YOUTH GROUP EVERY WEEK!!!
Crossroads Youth Group
Crossroads' goal is to provide you, our youth, with opportunities to discuss real life issues from a Biblical perspective. Every week there are various fun, team-building activities, a life topic discussion/devotion, and some fun hang-out time with other kids your age. We also some party-like gatherings throughout the year and special events and opportunities as well.
Eighth Grade Crossroads members are eligible to participate in the WELS International Youth Rally held every third year.
- Who comes to Crossroads? We have had many students from both New London Middle School and Emanuel School, but we have also had students from other schools. ANYONE in grades 5-8 is welcome to come.
- Do you have to be a member of Emanuel to come? No, again ANYONE in 5th to 8th is welcome to come.
- Is there ever food? Yes! You bring & we have it! Just kidding, there are times that we have food &/or soda &/or candy, but this is not an every week special.
- What kind of games do you play? We try to do activities that relate either to the topic being discussed that night or to team building so that we can have a stronger, more closely knit group that has enough trust in each other that we can share openly and honestly about what we are discussing each week.
- What if I can't come every week because of family things or extra-curricular activities? No problem, simply come when you can. You are always welcome, even if it is only once a month or once a year!